Monday, January 30, 2012

I need to know the base (ignition) timing of a 4.3L V-6 Chevy S-10.?

I looked in the Haynes repair manual and I dont see it at all.I need to know the base (ignition) timing of a 4.3L V-6 Chevy S-10.?
they use a crank sensor there is not a adjustable timing on that car its controled by the computerI need to know the base (ignition) timing of a 4.3L V-6 Chevy S-10.?
What year on the Chevy S-10?I need to know the base (ignition) timing of a 4.3L V-6 Chevy S-10.?
Installed engines in running cars have computer controlled timing as you know and the OBD-II scanner reads out the timing in degrees corrections etc. Your local library has Motors and Chiltons repair manuals with more details on the engine timing.
  • rachel zoe collection
  • english to arabic translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment