Monday, January 30, 2012

Is there somewhere I can download this?

Does anyone know where i can download (for free or fee) a Haynes repair manual for an Australian 2003 Ford Focus automatic transmission, 2.0 Litre Petrol? I am having a great deal of difficulty finding this, and we need it ASAP so we can repair a few problems. These manuals, we have attempted to purchase them locally, however there are none in stock and it seems none available in our state any time soon. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!



Thanks :)Is there somewhere I can download this?
Don't have an easy answer for you, but in California, the local libraries have a lot of reference material, including repair manuals.



You're a lot more confident than I am. I can make almost any car driveable again, but I'd try to replace the transmission rather than replace it. Isn't there a dismantling shop near you? This is a seve-year-old car, so there must be a few who've been taken out of circulation. Second best idea might be to carry the transmission to a repair shop who have experience with this type of endeavor. If you get this done, good on ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment