Monday, January 23, 2012

Where can I get the dimensions for a Ford Escape?

I am rebuilding a Ford Escape Hev 2007 and I need the dimensions of the front end to do frame work and so I can weld on the new radiator support on right. I got a Haynes repair manual but I didn't find the dimensions there.Where can I get the dimensions for a Ford Escape?
The dealership may have it, but you could look online, too.
need a body shop frame alinement book for frame memermentsWhere can I get the dimensions for a Ford Escape?
try contacting ford. They likely have the info if they are willing to part with it.
I was looking for some measurements like this too...After a few hours of looking I just gave up and measured it myself.Where can I get the dimensions for a Ford Escape?
try the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment