Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I buy a Subaru WRX (diy) repair manual?

Clutch just went out on my 2002 WRX. Haynes and Chilton doesn't publish any manuals, that I have been able to find anyway. Just would like to know if anyone else has come across one, ty for any resources you can provide.Where can I buy a Subaru WRX (diy) repair manual?
Try this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>
I have never found any repair manuals but the factory service manuals can be found on CD's on ebay. Or you may find step by step instructions with pictures on NASIOC.com or other Subaru forums.Where can I buy a Subaru WRX (diy) repair manual?
Go to some auto part store such as Kragens or Autozone. They hava all type of manuals. The most common ones are from Haynes and Chilton. They cost ~$20. You can also order from the directly online. Good luck!
The only manuals are the cd generally found on ebay or the series of manuals that cost about $300 from the dealer.Where can I buy a Subaru WRX (diy) repair manual?
Sometimes you can find good technical info at subaru.com or northursalia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment