Monday, January 23, 2012

Where is the turn signal flasher in a 1999 Ford Explorer Sport?

I can't find it. The Haynes repair manual is not helpful. A picture would be useful.Where is the turn signal flasher in a 1999 Ford Explorer Sport?
If I remember, it's under the drivers kick panel (the panel you bump your knee on while driving) under there should be a yellow (if I remember) relay for the turn signal



But I've had more problems with turn signals switches and the wiring on those vehicles than the relay itself... so best thing is to have someone inspect the turn signal switch for issues tooWhere is the turn signal flasher in a 1999 Ford Explorer Sport?
I believe it's in the fuse blockWhere is the turn signal flasher in a 1999 Ford Explorer Sport?
on the steering column
turn flasher on [it makes a noise]look under sterning section,under dashboard,it pulls out,replace with new one.good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment