Monday, January 30, 2012

I can't locate the PCV valve on my 94 Toyota 4-Runner. Help?

I have a new valve I'd like to install, but unlike other cars I've had, I can't figure out where to put it. I have a V6 engine (3VZE) with automatic transmission and 2WD. I have a repair manual, but it just shows an example based on a typical Toyota engine. I guess my engine is not so typical or maybe my Haynes Repair Manual is pretty much a joke..I can't locate the PCV valve on my 94 Toyota 4-Runner. Help?
I work at Auto Zone,and you can the nearest one to you and just give them your make and model and year and they can tell you exactly.Or with our new system if you go into the store they can give you a exact diagram of where it is located.Thats only if where ever you live has the new system yet.Mine does but I live in Cleveland Ohio.Hope I helped you.I can't locate the PCV valve on my 94 Toyota 4-Runner. Help?
Your right, the Haynes is a joke.

Take a look at the Factory service manual, it will be there. Here is one online in PDF format:

http://personal.utulsa.edu/~nathan-bucha鈥?/a>I can't locate the PCV valve on my 94 Toyota 4-Runner. Help?
It should be on top of a valve cover, or along a hose coming from a valve cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment