Monday, January 23, 2012

Need to change CV halfshaft on a 2001 Cavalier.Where can I find detailed instructions?

I need to change a CV halfshaft on my 2001 Cavalier.Where can I find detailed instructions with photos/diagrams on how to change it out? Please provide a link if possible. My Haynes repair manual only goes into so much detail.Need to change CV halfshaft on a 2001 Cavalier.Where can I find detailed instructions?
A Chilton manual would be the best I don't know if they give much detail or not you need to get the right size socket for the axle nut probably a 32 or 34mm. Autozone could look it up and tell you 4 sure. They may be able to give you a diagram showing how to installNeed to change CV halfshaft on a 2001 Cavalier.Where can I find detailed instructions?
if you dont have enough detail in haynes manual to change a cv joint you will need to go to the Motors or Chilton manual

i doubt that you will find detail illustrations online w/o subscribing to a service clubNeed to change CV halfshaft on a 2001 Cavalier.Where can I find detailed instructions?
If the haynes manual doesn't explain it well enough perhaps you should get someone else to do it, it really isn't hard to do.
Eautorepair.net has much more detailed info from factory service manuals...small fee but worth the extra info.

No comments:

Post a Comment