Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can a parent send a 15 year old female to military school?

My mom wants to send me to military school because of my poor grades and non-disciplinary personality. She thinks that military school will discipline me to be better. But I'm a female and I'm 15, and my family is pretty darn poor. I don't think she can send a poor graded student for free in a military school, can she?Can a parent send a 15 year old female to military school?If she gets your enrollment in that academy, of course she can. You are a minor and your parents are still responsible for you. But you should consider to change and behave correctly and study more to get better grades, after all is your life, your future and your own investment. Don't be silly and childish and take charge of your behavior and your actions. It is not late for you, believe, always try to work hard and improving yourself to be better, kinder, nicer. Do not waste your time and your life, don't be fool, it is not worth it.



Take good care of yourself!Can a parent send a 15 year old female to military school?afaik, there are no free military schools.



beware, there are scholarships. very few, and they do exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment