Saturday, February 18, 2012

What branches of the military are represented on the Tomb of the Unknowns in Washington DC?

i am writing a paper about the tomb of the unknown soldier in washington DC. it is located in Arlington National cemetery and would like to know what branches of military are on it. please help me out!What branches of the military are represented on the Tomb of the Unknowns in Washington DC?I am so sorry it is so long since i have been there! What an experience for anyone who is interested in military history. VERY EMOTIONAL!



If my mind serves me correctly the branches of the military that are represented there are U.S. ARMY and the U.S.M.C. Please try and do more than one-my, source of research though!



All the best in your future endeavor!What branches of the military are represented on the Tomb of the Unknowns in Washington DC?lauren lauren lauren i went there last year with my school ;) and ya so did your bf! ask him

No comments:

Post a Comment