Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How difficult is it to replace the spark plugs on a 98 Taurus SE 24 valve DOHC?

I know the front three shouldn't be too difficult, but my concern are the rear three.

with the minimal repair experience on my side, how difficult a job is this?

can I do it without removing the manifold? can I do it without removing anything (save for the plugs, of course)?

my haynes manual only gives so much information and doesn't expand on the differences between all the trims of this particular model.

my brother is helping me out, and he's got a fair bit of a mechanical background working on his own cars and working on helicopters, but he's a little tentative.



any suggestions - short of taking it to a mechanic?How difficult is it to replace the spark plugs on a 98 Taurus SE 24 valve DOHC?
it should not be to difficult plugs are a pretty basic procedure i have never had to remove anything other than a cover on a 2.4 engine

No comments:

Post a Comment