Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I fix my 94 Honda Accord clutch problem?

Just lost my job last week, this morning I woke up and found there was no resistance from the clutch on my 94 Honda Accord.



I checked the reservoir. Seemed empty. I put in DOT 3. One funny thing: when I put it in, some black crap floated up.



There are no leaks under the dashboard where the clutch apparatus goes into the master cylinder on the other side. Where it punches through it's a little bit moist. When I checked with a paper towel, it seemed more like grease than anything else.



The stick shift will not shift at all. A Haynes manual said to go from first to reverse to check something. I can't get it into any gear at all.



I can't get the car jacked up (no jacks) to look underneath for a leak. Fluid's been in the reservoir for about an hour: same level as far as I can tell.



I'm almost broke, so am inclined to repair it myself, if possible.



Any help would be appreciated.How can I fix my 94 Honda Accord clutch problem?
I read the diy clutch repair and it scared me. IF what you say is true, then all you should have to do is find the bleeder on the unit and unscrew it about a quarter turn and see if any air comes out. wait unit clear fluid comes out and then see if you have any clutch. What you need is someone to talk you through this procedure. If you do,indicate that, and I or someone will help you either on line or on the telephone.How can I fix my 94 Honda Accord clutch problem?
from what you said the clutch hydrallics are empty.. http://www.rightautos.com/Autos/Do_%22Yo鈥?/a>

read this first.. i know you are worried but just be patient read.. since you have no money you need to isolate the problem.. it could be as small as a o ring replace ment on the clutch release cylinder.. ok take time you will prevail good luck gilermo.

No comments:

Post a Comment