Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I find out if the military as already been presented with a weapon idea?

I came up with an idea for a modification to a typical military-issued M4 carbine and I'm trying to figure out how to present this idea to the military. Also I would like to know whether someone else has presented them with this idea already.How do I find out if the military as already been presented with a weapon idea?Go through the normal patent process. You'll be required to research the patent.How do I find out if the military as already been presented with a weapon idea?First of all Mr. "I have a doctorate in knowledge" you are an idiot. Obviously this person KNOWS he needs to contact the military. Hes asking HOW. You cant just look up US Military in the yellowpages.

A friend of mine had an idea for better sappy plates for women. BUT of course she didnt go directly to the military. You have to get a patent on your idea. Find an independent inventor agency and they can help you with the rest.How do I find out if the military as already been presented with a weapon idea?Contact the Military with your questions and they will be more than happy to inform you. you just have to contact the correct people.How do I find out if the military as already been presented with a weapon idea?
just go to a military recruiters office the are required by law to assist you

No comments:

Post a Comment