Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Which is the best branch of the military to join?

I'm an ex-military wife, and Im planning on joining the air force very soon. However, they have a lengthy waiting list for those seeking a medical career. Which branch of the military is the best for those seeking a medical career? Should I just wait for a career opening in the air force?

I've done a lot of research and talked to recruiters, but I would really like to get some firsthand advice from anyone who thinks they can help.Which is the best branch of the military to join?the best overall is the airforce followed by the navyWhich is the best branch of the military to join?
I'm not sure what medical career you have in mind. Do you want to be a medical officer, nurse officer, medical warrant officer, or an enlisted medical personnel. Whatever it may be, you can't go wrong in the Navy. I worked all my career in the Navy medical, and I have the greatest admiration for the professionalism of all the Navy medical personnel I have the opportunity to work with. I know I'm biased, but GO NAVY.Which is the best branch of the military to join?join the army if you want to have complete training in combat,navy if you love the seas and to have a complete medical care,marine corps if you are good in marksmanship,air force if you want to fly airplanes or if you don't want to get your clothes dirty but still, you want to experience actionWhich is the best branch of the military to join?
I would go with either Air Force or Navy. You also have to look at the branch as a whole. Like if you chose the Army you are considered a soldier first then medic. It all depends on what type of lifestyle you really want to live. The Air Force has the best quality of life. Hope this helps.Which is the best branch of the military to join?For medical field the navy has by far the best medical program . They have a hospital ship first off . And its the main place where wound go to before flying to a permanent facilityWhich is the best branch of the military to join?
The Stormtroopers
you should be a sniper, navy seals or special ops.

No comments:

Post a Comment