Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I advertise a jewelery party in my home to military women and wives?

I am new on base and I am starting my own business selling jewelery. The jewelery is beautiful and affordable and with an unconditional guarentee its undestructable. I dont know but 2 woman on this military base and want to appeal to them by my business. I have thought of going door to door handing out flyers. Would this be affective?How can I advertise a jewelery party in my home to military women and wives?Maybe put the flyers in base housing areas, and perhaps see if you can run an ad in the base paper. If you actually live on base, it won't take you long to meet a whole bunch of women. Oh, and try the gym(s) too. Good luckHow can I advertise a jewelery party in my home to military women and wives?i think your idea is good, if you live in the base itself it will be much easier for you to get to know them. It takes time, but this party would be a great thing to get to know your neighbours and become friends. Also those ladies that you do know..tell them about it and tell them to invite their military friends..and the word will get around.How can I advertise a jewelery party in my home to military women and wives?Sounds like fun! One thing I want to point out though, some military bases require that you get a permit to be able to sell on post, yes even from your home on post. I know because I myself own a small business and had to go through all of that with the military. My business works with finding new customers too, except it's easier for me because my product is well known and carries a name for itself. Also, it's consumable. So when it's all gone, through satisfaction, loyalty and a love for the product I generate re-orders AND LOTS of word-of-mouth recommendation. With jewelry it's a bit different. Make sure you look into that aspect of your business and I wish you all the best! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment