Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What is the best military branch for a female?

I am a 25 year old female. I'm college educated and willing to bust my ***. I decided to join the military and am currently focusing on the Army, however I know each branch has its own uniqueness. I was wondering, which one is best for a female, or are they all pretty much the same?



I have always loved the Navy, but I figured the Army was the best spot. What would you suggest?What is the best military branch for a female?i would say the NavyWhat is the best military branch for a female?
Ok,Im gonna give you a completely honest answer,If the US military is anything like the british.



Army- Generally hard headed women.Some have balls bigger than me,and more dont want to be there



Navy- Sluts



Air force- Generally polite and well educated.



Crude i know but thats the truth of it.Go air force, better housing,better food,and the officers treat you like a human being.Ask anyone with a few years service,they'll say the sameWhat is the best military branch for a female?It really depends on you. As far as being female, I guess it is all the same. You have to decide what type of work you want to do and what types of assignments that both branches offer.



I choose Navy because I like to travel and I don't mind going to sea. I love being near water and would spend many off duty hours at the beach.



What do you like about the Army? Do they offer you a job that you like? Is there duty stations that they go that interest you?



Do you like water? Would being on a ship bother you?



Ask yourself what is it that you want to do...and it doesn't matter if you are male or female, you will still be expected to do your job.What is the best military branch for a female?
It all depends totally on what you want to do. Communications, logistics, artillery, infantry ...??

I wouldn't say there's one particular regiment what's best for females its all about you and what you want!!What is the best military branch for a female?navy equals coastal living, army trends toward middle of the country. All services are male dominated so deal with it and do well.Fight it and you'll lose.What is the best military branch for a female?
Air Force
  • sea ray
  • national tire and battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment