Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I've just bought a 125 scooter for winter commute and am having difficulty sourcing parts for it,?

Its an Italjet "Jetset"125 2001 and I need front suspension repair kit (seals,bushes etc) aint having much luck on the net as it doesnt seem to be a very popular model, i'm currently running it as my Honda firestorm is getting its winter stripdown so dont want to strip the wee bike down till I have the parts reqd, also it would be handy to source a manual for it haynes or similarI've just bought a 125 scooter for winter commute and am having difficulty sourcing parts for it,?
I believe that Italjet have since folded, so parts might be a ngihtmare.



Also, Italjets in general aren't all that common, so don't expect to find too much in the way of repair manuals either.I've just bought a 125 scooter for winter commute and am having difficulty sourcing parts for it,?
i have found ebay really good for motorcycle sparesI've just bought a 125 scooter for winter commute and am having difficulty sourcing parts for it,?
Yep!Unlucky,Italjet are no longer trading.Quite frankly they were crap for parts even when they were trading

No comments:

Post a Comment