Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Problem with my peugeot 307?

I've got a peugeot 307, and the car heater has stopped working. I've taken it to 2 mechanics, and they've both said it definitely isn't the fuse. One of them reckons that its is definitely the motor, and the other one thinks it could be the motor or the wiring, or even the resistor, but he wont be able to know untill he checks it out properly next week. The first mechanic, who thinks it is definitely the motor, told me that it will cost me 拢500 to get him to repair it. He's talking about taking out the dashboard. Is this a reasonable price? Can I get it done elsewhere cheaper? How much does a 307 motor usually cost? Is it something I can do myself? I have little experience of servicing cars, but I do have a 307 haynes manual at home, and in there it says that you dont have to take out the whole dashboard. apparently you can gain access to the heater blower motor through the glovebox.



How easy would this be? Any help and advice you can give me will be much appreciated

Thank you all in advanceProblem with my peugeot 307?
Of course you can get quotes elsewhere but no one will commit to a price until they know the fault for sure - would you?

For a price for the motor you need to ask a Peugeot dealer as that is the only place (except perhaps a breakers) where you will get one.

If you have the Haynes manual in front of you then you will know far better than anyone on here whether you can tackle it or not
  • mr tire
  • online puzzle games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment