Sunday, February 5, 2012

Car stereo install 95 exployer?

bought a clarion 2 din car stereo,installed adaptors for the factory wiring,out of the adaptor 2 wires blue,blue white stripe,i did not hook these up and the stereo would come on but no sound...so I hooked up the blue amp wire out of the new unit onto the blue wire on the adapter.stereo plays.

My question is I want to add an amp and larger watt speakers to replace the factory speakers,but I think I already have some sort of factory amp somewhere in the vehicle.Do I have to find it and remove or disable it in some way or can i use it in the new system and not worry about it?if I need to remove it then where can i located it?I I bought a haynes repair manual but the diagrams do not show the audio circuit.Car stereo install 95 exployer?
Yes you have the amplifier and needs to be remove it is on the rear right near the subwoofer, you need to close the seats down and remove the right rear side panel

good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment