Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need help on an automotive repair...?

I have been working on a Dodge Neon Sport. I was replacing the engine mounts and can't get one back on at the moment. I was using one of the Haynes manuals, but that does not help me. Does anyone know of any good online resources that can help me, such as a website with diagrams of engines???I need help on an automotive repair...?
you could check out www.neons.org and they may have a how to, or you could ask on the message board there to.I need help on an automotive repair...?
i own a repair shop ,and the reason you cant get it on is the engine has shifted on you a little bit,if you,ll get some one to help you ,it can be re-aligned ,and the mount will go right in,this has happened to me a few times before,it sometimes takes two people to do this job,or any job at certain times,good luck i hope this help,s.

No comments:

Post a Comment