Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pontiac Grand Am 2004 Help?

Okay I own a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am V6....I NEED a repair manual, for the LIFE of me I cannot find one. Online, or in stores. I have found a transmission manual but I dont need that.



I am looking for a haynes manual or a chiltons or anythign else.



If you know where one is or find one online or whatever let me know ASAP!Pontiac Grand Am 2004 Help?
Check this link out:



http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/detail鈥?/a>



It's a Haynes. It does say it's a 99-03 Grand Am repair manual but I firmly believe that it could be used for a 04 or 05 Grand Am too. I know that Pontiac made some minor exterior changes (got rid of the cladding for example) on the 04 and 05 but I'm very sure that 04 and 05 would be extremely close - if not the same - mechanically speaking as the 99-03 models. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment