Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where can I find repair manuals for a 72 Ford Custom 100 & an 85 Fleetwood Travel Trailer?

Theyre both in good condition I just need to wiring on the truck and also on the hot water heater of trailer.

I got from auction.

Anyhow I have looked and looked for chilton and haynes..

it's wierd but they're hard to find, I finally found one for the truck on ebay and bought but the guy stiffed me now Im going through it yada yada and still no books. You wouldn't even believe the hassle.

SO: I want these asap any ideas???Where can I find repair manuals for a 72 Ford Custom 100 %26amp; an 85 Fleetwood Travel Trailer?
www.Helms.com Enter all information and you should find it.Where can I find repair manuals for a 72 Ford Custom 100 %26amp; an 85 Fleetwood Travel Trailer?
I have a Haynes and a Chiltons. I got them from NAPA.

As far as the trailer goes, you might have to find a web site
  • jp cycles
  • textbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment