Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where do I get a "fuel tank sender unit wrench?"?

I have a 1993 ford taurus 3.8L V6 automatic GL. I need to remove the fuel tank sender assembly so I can replace my fuel pump but the "Haynes" and "Chilton's" repair manual states that I need a "fuel tank sender unit wrench D84P-9275-A." My question is where can I get the wrench and do I really need it to remove the sender assembly?Where do I get a "fuel tank sender unit wrench?"?
I use a locking chain wrench whenever it fits -- a wonderful tool for those odd things:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LOCKING-1鈥?/a>Where do I get a "fuel tank sender unit wrench?"?
It's commonly referred to as " a mallet and a screwdriver"Where do I get a "fuel tank sender unit wrench?"?
I always ended up using a large pair of channel lock pliers and a bunch of W-D 40

No comments:

Post a Comment