Thursday, February 2, 2012

Car problems?

I have a 1998 Honda Accord manual transmission. It runs great and I love it. I usually service it myself when possible. It needs a new vehicle speed sensor (VSS). The part is pretty cheap but for the life of me I can't find where it is on my car. The Haynes Repair Manual shows the location for an automatic but I have a stick. HAS ANYONE REPLACE THEIR VEHICLE SPEED SENSOR? If so can you tell me where it is located? I know it is located in the transaxle but still can't find it.Car problems?
Look over your transaxel for any wiring attached to it. Of course you will have the reverse light switch and this way you should find the connector you need. You do have the sensor for the manual tranny? The sensor may be on top, back side, probibly near the axels.Car problems?
I think its on the top of the trans.Car problems?
its on the pass side of car

just left of where cv shaft comes out of trans

just below where oil pres sensor is in engine

on top of trans
  • dmv hours
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment