Thursday, February 2, 2012

Where can I get a free car wiring diagram?

I recently purchased a 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier and I also purchased a Haynes repair manual. I am not looking for things on how to hook up the stereo, speakers, or anything like that, I just want an aerial view wiring diagram. The repair manual comes with some wiring diagrams, but in a close up view. I would like to know of any websites or stores that offer a more far away view. My profile picture is here to help you understand what kind of diagram I would like. Don't criticize me on how poorly it is drawn, because that's not the real issue. Other details of the car include the following: 2.2L OHV, 2 door coupe. Any other details needed, just ask. Thank you in advance.Where can I get a free car wiring diagram?
You can get an instant download wiring diagram at http://www.astralenterprise.com It's $10.00 for computer systems and $5.00 for all other sub systems like radios, windows, air conditioning, etc.

The diagrams comes in a pdf format so you can make them as large as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment