Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Need to fix the driver side window for my 2000 Chevy S10 Pickup?

I recently bought a 2000 Chevy S10 Pickup. The driver side window does not roll down. I do own the Haynes repair manual for the truck, but the most it tells me is how to dis-assemble the door.



I would like know what problems to troubleshoot to figure out what needs to be replaced or fixed. I am looking for some good advice, a website or possiblely a book that would go over troubleshooting(an actual repair manual).I Need to fix the driver side window for my 2000 Chevy S10 Pickup?
well that is about most of what you need.. if its push button the motor is bad... if not then its gear driven... you replace whats inside either way hard part is taking the panel off and finding whats not working... you got al you need really if it dont roll then the crank bad or the gear track is off so have you check the handle would be the first place to checkI Need to fix the driver side window for my 2000 Chevy S10 Pickup?
electric windows or manual? need to know before can help you

No comments:

Post a Comment