Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where can I locate the horn in the engine compartment of an m reg Ford Mondeo td?

Its not working and I've got an MOT due and don't fancy A) Forking out to get it done and B) buying a Haynes Manual.



I've checked the fuses and I need to find the horn unit and/ or a diagram of the engine to aid aid me as I am somewhat of a jackass when it comes to repairsWhere can I locate the horn in the engine compartment of an m reg Ford Mondeo td?
80% of horns are on the left or right wall, the rest are in front of the radiator or on the back firewall. Usually a seashell shaped thing.Where can I locate the horn in the engine compartment of an m reg Ford Mondeo td?
Try looking just behind the bumper or in the front of the engine compartment on the sides. It should just look like a disk about 5 inches across.Where can I locate the horn in the engine compartment of an m reg Ford Mondeo td?
It is probably at the very front of the engine bay, in front of the radiator, just behind the grille or bumper fascia. It may even be visible through the lower bumper air intake.

It probably isn't accessible without removing the grille and/or bumper fascia.

No comments:

Post a Comment