Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mechanic "textbook"...?

Can someone recommend a book that teaches everything about cars - where everything is, how to repair problems and such? More than one book would be fine. I can't do this at a school, so I'd like to learn it on my own if I can. I've done quite a bit of repairs just by using the Haynes manual of my car but would like to learn things better (i.e. more in general to repair other cars besides the one I have). I sometimes don't know what they're talking about, as I've never seen the parts before.



Thanks!Mechanic "textbook"...?
Modern Automotive Technology By James E. Duffy. If you'd like i could recommend some special books for different systems.Mechanic "textbook"...?
Computerized Engine Controls By Dick H king and Gary R. Watson

Automotive Suspension %26amp; Steering Systems By Don Knowles

Engine Preformance Diagnosis %26amp; Tune-Up

Auto Electricity and Electronics Technology By James E. Duffy

Manual Transmission %26amp; Transaxles By Jack Erjavec

Report Abuse

Mechanic "textbook"...?
Automotive Air Conditioning By Boyce H. Dwiggins

Automotive Braking Systems By Thomas W. Birch

Report Abuse

  • kayaks
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment