Sunday, February 12, 2012

Which timing belts do I need for Honda Accord SE 1993?

The belts are not of toothed/cogged type. There was some sticker right near the belts, but I noticed recently that it has gone. I think that the sticker had the info about which belts are needed. I accidentally teared it off while I was cleaning the dust and dirt from under the hood. I don't have the manual for this car, just the Haynes Repair guide for 1990-93 Honda cars, but all the engines were different, so the belts are different too. Where do I find the exact info for this car? Should I contact Honda? Thank you very much.Which timing belts do I need for Honda Accord SE 1993?
You can contact honda if you would like to get a genuine honda belt otherwise you can go to your local part store and give them the year, make, model, and engine size of your car and they will be able to give you the correct belt. Just a thought but when your in there i would replace the water pump, tensioner, and idler pulley.

No comments:

Post a Comment