Thursday, February 2, 2012

Where can I find a repair manual for a 2004 Mazda RX8?

Basically I'm looking for something like the Haynes or Shelton books. I've heard about AllData, but honestly I know somewhere there is a pdf for free;)) But, I would purchase a book, if one exists...which it has to....but it'd have to be pretty thorough like Haynes. At this moment, I really just need the kind of info that can show me where the power steering connectors are located. Seems simple enough, but the damn steering goes out and it takes me a day to get it to the dealership, and they "fix it" aka, clean the connections. So, I'm looking for any info that can help me do this on my own. This and other minor problems. Thanks for any info.Where can I find a repair manual for a 2004 Mazda RX8?
try google, yahoo, Jegs, or bing, search engines. Try you local auto parts stores. If nothing else and trust me last result try Mazda. I have been told before that if they made the car then their is a book out there for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment