Wednesday, February 8, 2012

1997 Toyota Avalon 183k miles?

1997 Toyota Avalon 4-Door XLS for sale 鈥?asking $4000



Black, black leather, all power, sunroof, 183,000 miles.





The car has black leather which is in great shape. There are no tears, just some wear marks on some of the seats 鈥?the driver鈥檚 seat.



It has 35% tint on all of the windows except the front. It was like this when I bought it and I found that it helps keep the black car cool when parked outside, so when the tint started bubbling I had solar solutions in Franklin redo all of the tint. There is a receipt and they will fix any additional bubbling for the life of the car. I also think this makes the car look sportier.



The air is super cold in the summer and the heating and air are fully automatic. Lights are also fully automatic.



All power windows and the sunroof work. Everything power works.



It has an aftermarket Pioneer radio with an auxiliary input cord. All you have to do is hit one button and you can listen to your I-pod or other device. I have my XM radio installed this way.



I just had the front window replaced due to a crack.



It has antilock brakes and I bought 4 new Bridgestone Insignia SE tires 7,000 miles ago. Thus, it has great tires, has good wet weather traction, and stops well. These tires are rated for 70K, so they have a lot of life left. I also bought the alignment package when I put them on, so the car was aligned when they were new, and Firestone checked the alignment at the last oil change again. It is totally in alignment and cruises nice and straight on the freeway.



Within the last year I have had the front struts and strut caps replaced, replaced the battery, and replaced the spark plugs. It has been well-maintained. In fact, I have a Haynes maintenance and repair manual that will come with the car.





Is this a good deal? It will be my sisters 1st car.



Thanks1997 Toyota Avalon 183k miles?
definitely, very good deal, if your still unsure do a carfax history report, to see if there was any major problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment