Thursday, February 2, 2012

2009 Toyota Tacoma V6 Timing Chain Alignment?

Can anybody provide an explanation on how to do the alignment for the timing chain on a 2009 Toyota Tacoma V6? I have the Haynes Repair Manual for 2005-2009 but the explanation it gives is not working on my car. If anyone could help I would appreciate it. Thank you2009 Toyota Tacoma V6 Timing Chain Alignment?
First of all your vehicle should be under warranty by the dealer, call and find out, 2nd timing chain should last a long time, really no way to adjust or align it You replace it. But your vehicle is too new to have a problem with the timing chain. Try to find a shop that can look up a technical l bulletin on this problem. Most of the time the consumer does not know about recalls on this kind of thing.

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I have been looking for some motorcycle repair in Tacoma. My chain is off so I have no idea how to fix it.

    ReplyDelete