Sunday, February 5, 2012

Help me find THE PART NUMBER or NAME of this hose to my 95 Chevy Blazer?

My 1995 Chevy Blazer has a terrible motor oil leak.

One of the pipes that feeds (either to or from) my oil filter is leaking. - This leaking one is the bottom pipe that feeds the oil filter in my car. I cannot find this part in my HAYNES repair manual.



What are the stats on this pipe so I can pick it up from a local parts house?Help me find THE PART NUMBER or NAME of this hose to my 95 Chevy Blazer?
It sounds like your oil cooler line is leaking. This is a common problem on the Blazer. A company called Dorman makes them and they are readily available from most parts stores. The part #'s are

625-103 and 625-104 for the 4x4 and 625-128 and 625-127 for the 2wd. Save yourself some grief and replace both at the same time.Help me find THE PART NUMBER or NAME of this hose to my 95 Chevy Blazer?
gmparts is right. thats an oil cooler line

No comments:

Post a Comment