Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What Chassis is my 1994 Fleetwood Dutchmen Motorhome on?

I have a 1994 Fourwinds Dutchmen Motorhome Model 29Q (Ford-460)-29', the chassis is a 1993 and I think it's a Econoline E-350. Does anyone have a diffinitive answer?



My goal is to find a repair manual so I can redo the exhaust myself. On a side note if you could tell me which repair manual is the one I need that would be cool too. I think it's...



Haynes Paper Repair Manual

1992-2001 Ford E-350 Econoline

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/detail鈥?/a>



I want to be sure though before spending money on the manual. As always thank you in advance!What Chassis is my 1994 Fleetwood Dutchmen Motorhome on?
E350 cut-a-way i think mitchell is a much better manual--about 50 bucks on line

No comments:

Post a Comment