Sunday, February 5, 2012

Need some help with my radiator fan not functioning...?

I have a 98 civic ex coupe... As of right now, my radiator fan isn't working. When I turn on the a/c, only the a/c fan work, and none for the radiator fan. When I disconnect the radiator fan from the thermostat housing and insert a speaker wire in both of the holes, it work. My fuse and everything is fine... So my question is, what is wrong with my car. When I diagnose the ECU, the code indicate 71(7 long pause and 1 short pause), which read P0301 (71) = cylinder no. 1 misfire, in my Haynes Repair Manual. What the hell does a misfire gotta do with my radiator fan not working? HELP...?Need some help with my radiator fan not functioning...?
you should have a sensor by your fan and it,s job is to turn the fan on when the engine gets so hot. it could be shot.Need some help with my radiator fan not functioning...?
is the car running hot and going into misfiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment